Book your FREE in-office trial today!
Setting New Standards in Hearing Aids, the Beltone First™
The Beltone First™ is the world’s first direct to iPhone® hearing aid.
- Fits 9 out of 10 types of hearing losses
- World’s first made for iPhone® hearing aid
- Control your hearing aid settings right from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod®
- Wirelessly stream your phone calls and music directly to your hearing aids
- Sound Shifter™ Makes it possible for people to hear the sounds that occur in the high frequency range (often, the most difficult to hear).
- Synchronized Satisfy™ - Lets you get comfortable with your hearing aids more easily over time by gradually introducing processed sound.
- Ear-to-Ear Synchronization™ - Allows the right amount of sound to be delivered at the right time for your ease of use. When you manually adjust one hearing aid, the change is immediately transferred to the other, hands-free.
- Cross Link Directionality™ - Optimizes the signal giving you the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing listening environment.
- Smart Gain Pro™ - The gain and/or noise reduction setting automatically changes when the hearing aid identifies a change in your listening environment.
- Feedback Eraser™ with WhistleStop™ - Use your phone and hug your loved ones without your hearing aids whistling or omitting feedback.
The Beltone First™ has been nominated for two awards. The 2014 Edison Award™ and the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum's 2014 National Design Award.
Beltone First is compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and iPod touch (5th generation) using iOS 7.X or later. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.