Hearing Aid Accessories
Direct Line 2™ - TV Link2™, myPal 2™, Phone Link 2™ Remote 2™
Beltone’s Direct Line hearing aid accessories allow you to wirelessly stream sound from your cell phone, TV, computer, and even another person’s voice right into your hearing aids!
You can talk safely, hands-free using the Phone Link 2. Phone conversations stream right from your cell phone into your hearing aid(s).
Beltone Direct Remote Control 2
- Mute button allows you to hear only the audio you desire when surrounding noise becomes too loud
- Adjustable microphone and audio streaming balance helps to keep all the sounds you hear at comfortable volume levels
- Color display with easy-to-read icons that indicate which program is in use, your current volume level and how much battery life is left in the remote control
- Rechargeable battery
Beltone Direct TV Link 2
- The Beltone TV Link 2 is able to connect to almost any TV, including the newest models.
- Dolby® Digital conversion helps ensure compatibility of the Beltone TV Link with any type of audio signal from the TV.
- The delay adjustment function helps synchronize audio and video for the best TV viewing experience.
Beltone Direct Personal Audio Link (myPAL)
- Easy to us volume control and on/off switch
- Built-in microphone captures audio from a desired source up to 23 feet away, and streams it directly to your hearing aids
- Mini-jack allows connection to radio and MP3 players
- Rechargeable battery
Beltone Direct Phone Link 2
- Offers strong, feedback-free speech
- Mute and Program buttons offer a convenient way to control basic hearing aid functions
- Dual microphones and a noise-reduction feature help make speech easier to understand even in noisy situations
- Ability to pair with two separate phones
- Discreetly adjust hearing aid volume in one or both ears using your phone
- Easily change listening programs to suit your current environment
- Reduce the sounds around you when you're using the phone
- Beltone's SmartRemote is fast and effective because of its award-winning 2.4 GHz wireless technology. 2.4 GHz streaming is the industry standard for all Bluetooth® technology.
Beltone SmartRemote™ App available on the Google App Store and on iTunes
Beltone New England has locations throughout Rhode Island ( RI ), Massachusetts ( MA ), Connecticut ( CT ), New Hampshire ( NH ), Vermont ( VT ) and Maine ( ME ).