Set an Appointment Online
Your privacy is important to Beltone. Our privacy commitment to you includes:
- Under no circumstances will www.BeltoneNE.com or Beltone, rent or sell information about individual visitors to our site to any party outside of the Beltone network.
- Beltone respects the privacy of individuals visiting BeltoneNE.com.
- Personal information that an individual submits to us on a voluntary basis, including health and/or eCommerce profiles, mailing list subscription, and any other requests found on the website will be used for the sole purpose for which it was submitted.
- All personally identifiable information submitted helps us better shape the health care information, content or services we provide to meet the preferences of our audience.
- Individuals who subscribe to our mailing list(s) will, upon occasion, receive email and print updates about our new products, activities, and special programs or services. If you do not want to receive these email requests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BeltoneNE.com incorporates technology to collect non-personal information about our visitors. This technology is designed to provide regularly updated site statistics. Such information allows us to better assess which resources on our site are used more often and how we can help to meet the needs of our audiences.
- Google AdWords: This website uses the Google AdWords Remarketing service. We use this service to advertise to visitors who have previously been on our site. Our ads can be seen on third party sites, as well as Google. These ads can be in Google searches, or in the Google Display Network. Third party cookies are used to display ads based on your previous activity on beltonene.com. Any data collected will be used in accordance with Google and our privacy policies. If you would adjust your preferences on how Google advertises to you, or to opt out of interest-based advertising, visit Google’s Ad Preferences page.