Free Hearing Tests at Beltone
Getting your hearing checked is a process that is painless and usually takes less than an hour. With all of the potential risks that a hearing test can detect and help prevent, there’s no reason not to get your hearing checked out.
Beltone is the most trusted name in hearing aids today! Our products and services are second to none, while our dedicated staff of Licensed Hearing Care Practitioners, Audiologists, and Patient Care Coordinators understand the positive impact better hearing can have on you and those around you. Whether you are looking for information for yourself or a loved one, isn’t it time you let Beltone help?
- FREE hearing tests and analysis
- FREE service of any make or model instrument
- FREE hearing aid modiﬁcations
- FREE lifetime aftercare of all instruments
* Discount taken off MSRP of a set of Beltone Imagine 17 or 9 hearing aids up to 40% off. See office for details. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, or insurance plans. Not valid on previous purchases. Beneﬁ ts of hearing aids vary by type and degree of hearing loss, noise environment, accuracy of hearing evaluation and proper ﬁ t. Expires 11/27/20. Hearing Care Solutions, HearUSA, Epic, Nations Hearing, UnitedHealth Hearing and Tru Hearing plan members are ineligible for free service or hearing test offer. Please see office for more details. Hearing tests are given for the purpose of selection and adjustment of hearing instrumentation. Results may vary related to duration and severity of impairment.